- Our company is committed to complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and standards in the countries where we operate. We expect all employees to follow these laws and regulations in all aspects of their work, including procurement activities.
- Ethical Conduct:
- We are committed to conducting our business with the highest level of integrity and ethical standards. We expect our employees to behave honestly, ethically, and professionally in all their interactions with colleagues, suppliers, customers, and other stakeholders.
- Conflict of Interest:
- We expect all employees to avoid any conflicts of interest that may arise in their work. We do not tolerate any activity or behavior that may compromise our integrity or create the appearance of a conflict of interest. If an employee becomes aware of a conflict of interest, they must disclose it to their supervisor or the appropriate compliance officer.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption:
- We are committed to fighting bribery and corruption in all its forms. We do not tolerate bribery, corruption, or any other form of unethical behavior, and we expect all employees to comply with applicable anti-bribery and corruption laws and regulations. This includes refraining from accepting or offering gifts or favors that could influence procurement decisions.
- Fair Competition:
- We believe in fair competition and are committed to avoiding any activity that may violate antitrust laws or create an unfair advantage in the market. We expect all employees to adhere to these principles and to avoid any activity that could be perceived as anti-competitive.
- Our employees have access to sensitive and confidential information. We expect all employees to maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use it only for legitimate business purposes. This includes protecting the confidential information of our clients and suppliers.
- Respectful Treatment:
- We value diversity and believe in treating all employees and stakeholders with respect and dignity, regardless of their gender, race, nationality, religion, or other personal characteristics. We do not tolerate discrimination, harassment, or any other form of inappropriate behavior. We are committed to creating a safe and inclusive work environment for all.
- Environmental and Social Responsibility:
- We are committed to minimizing our environmental impact and promoting social responsibility in all aspects of our operations. We expect all employees to conduct their work in an environmentally sustainable and socially responsible manner. This includes promoting sustainable procurement practices and working with suppliers who share our commitment to sustainability and social responsibility.
- Quality and Compliance:
- We are committed to delivering high-quality products and services to our clients. We expect all employees to adhere to our quality standards and to comply with all applicable regulations and industry standards. We are committed to continuous improvement and strive to identify opportunities to improve our products, services, and processes.
Our Code of Conduct is a reflection of our commitment to excellence, integrity, and responsible business practices. We expect all employees to adhere to these values and principles in all aspects of their work and to help us create a positive and sustainable future for our company and the communities we serve. By adhering to these principles, we can build strong and enduring relationships with our clients, suppliers, and stakeholders, and contribute to the success of our clients and our company.